RESIDENTIAL COURSE IN ROME IN ENGLISH
Do you need more information? Chat with us
Who is the course for?
If you are passionate about make-up and want to turn your passion into a job or if you are already a beauty professional and would like to attend a professional course that specializes in make-up, this is the course for you.
The course is in fact suitable for those who want to start their professional career in the make-up sector by attending a complete course which is particularly rich in practical exercises.
There are no pre-requisites.
All our trainers are professional makeup artists with at least 10 years of high level experience. This guarantees our students a quality training that is always updated with the latest techniques and trends.
Kit, Products and Shooting
The course includes a FREE KIT worth over € 450 that we will deliver to you at the beginning of the course and will remain your property. For the list of references in the kit use the following link.
All of the professionals products used during the practical tests in class are being supplied by the Academy.
During the course, 2 themed photo shoots will be carried out in collaboration with professional photographers to start composing or enriching your professional portfolio.
Participate in important national and international events
By participating in the course you will be able to be part of the ADMTeam, the official team that represents our Academy in the various events in which we participate as managers of the make-up service (such as the Vienna Fashion Week) with the travel, accommodation and make-up costs charged to the Academy.
What can you do with us
Full board and accomodation included
Where we are
Do you need more information? Chat with us
What they say about make up Academy
The course program in brief
- The profession of make-up artist, self marketing and personal branding
- Functionality and needs of the workplace
- Psychology of the relationship with the client
- Knowledge of the tools and products of the trade – detailed analysis of the set of brushes included in the student kit
- The makeup suitcase
- The makeup card and its use
- The effect of artificial and natural light
- The theory of colors
- Light-dark and contrasts
- Various types of skin
- Preparation of the skin for make-up (make-up removal, hydration and primer)
- Basic preparation and preparation of the fund – detailed analysis of the different types and characteristics of the funds available in the Academy
- Geometry of the eyebrow arch
- Dyschromia of the face and related corrective techniques (correctors and camouflage)
- Volumetric corrections of the face (contouring, strobing, baking)
- The most suitable make-up for each skin type: red, blonde, brown / brown, black
- Eye makeup and corrections (pencil and eyeshadow)
- Eye makeup and corrections (cream and long-lasting eyeshadows)
- Eye makeup and corrections (cream colored eye liner as base)
- Mouth makeup and corrections
- Beauty makeup
- Smokey eyes (pencil / eyeshadow in powder and cream)
- Evening make-up and application of false eyelashes
- Editorial photo makeup
- Red carpet makeup
- Television and film makeup
- Vintage make-up from the 1920s
- Vintage make-up from the 1930s
- Vintage make-up from the 1940s and 1950s
- Vintage make-up from the 60s and 70s
- Vintage make-up from the 80s and 90s
- Demonstration: Men’s make-up and Anti-aging make-up
- Fashion show makeup (matt and metallic pigments)
- Bridal makeup
- Basic hairstyle techniques
- Try ‘Bride’ shooting makeup with models
- BRIDE SHOOTING
- Theatrical makeup: Pictorial aging
- Special effects: Lacerated – bruised wounds, stab wounds and gunshot wounds, signs of disease
- Creative makeup (material effects, glitter, pigments, powders and colored cream products and holographic elements)
- Try makeup for ‘Advertising’ shooting with models
- SHOOTING ADVERTISING / FASHION
Calendar of the next editions
Every day from monday to friday
From May 18th to June 18th, 2020
From 9:30 to 18:30
During the course weeks a visit to the Marmore waterfalls (the highest in Europe) will be organized. In collaboration with the Chef Academy on the same weekend, a day of lessons on Italian cuisine will be organized under the guidance of a professional Chef.
As well as visiting Rome, one of the most beautiful cities in the world, using high-speed trains (more or less 1 hour and half), you can easily reach some of the most beautiful Italian cities such as Florence and Naples.